Antigua and Barbuda Association of Central Florida
(FAQ) Frequently Answered Questions!
(1) Fill out the on-line form and send it to the organization. We will contact you with detailed information.
(2) Antiguan nationals, descendant of a national or anyone who is married to an Antiguan national.
(3) The purpose of the organization is to provide support and assistance in the areas of health care and education in Antigua & Barbuda and to institute various programs to aid Antiguans and Barbudans in Central Florida and abroad.
(4) The Antigua and Barbuda Association of Central Florida was organized in January of 2000.
(5) Yes! There is a minimal fee. Please contact the organization for a quote and to join
(6) The Antigua and Barbuda Association of Central Florida is a not for profit organization
(7) The ABA-CFL hold various activities throughout the year. Fun and Frolic on the Beach, Independence Gala etc. Please contact us for more details!
(8) Further answer to your questions are pending! Please contact us for more details!
© Copyright '2018 Antigua & Barbuda Association of Central Florida. All Rights Reserved.
Web Site Designed by: Euston say-holamedia Text 407-300-8244 for more info.